Thursday, March 29, 2012

~ Squirmy Little Bugger & Sunshine ~

I love when Christine wakes up just before I leave for work. It brightens my whole day! Today she skipped out to the living room happily and munched an apple slice immediately, the whole time with a big silly grin on her face.  Then she went potty all by herself.  I gave her a kiss goodbye and then as I was walking out she ran to me and gave me the biggest and best hug :) xoxox
A few minutes later I got a Papa Update that Stevie is awake and that "he doesn't stay still long enough to change". That's for sure! I am sweating my the time I finish and he is usually screaming. He does not like to be held back. I have tried different toys, singing, etc. Now if it is just P, I let him stand and use the pull up kind of diaper, but boy is he a wiggle worm. Yesterday he climbed himself up to standing multiple times and ate some thin apple pieces! Way too fast :/

No comments:

Post a Comment