Monday, March 12, 2012

~ Another Amazing Week ~


There are mornings when I wake up and realize I was dreaming... I am waiting for that to happen now. I am so blessed to have such a great family and amazing friends. They all bring such joy to my life.

 Last week I had a "wow" moment as we were driving to Christine's first solo ballet class.  That morning we had tried "funny bugs" at the little gym, which is a solo class - no more mommy and me!! Anyway, she went in all by herself! She kept coming to the window to check for me and didn't really do everything the teacher was showing, but I was just pleased she stayed in there the whole hour and didn't misbehave. Due to scheduling conflicts TT won't make it to funny bugs the next few months, so we switched her primary class to Dance! It is 1 hour split between tap, ballet and gym time!....so back to my moment - we were driving to ballet class and Christine is telling me how excited she is, eating an apple and I just realize - wow, she is so grown up! I could hardly breath for a moment. I am so proud of her! Only a few months ago she wouldn't leave my side, now she is miss independent!
The first dance class I consider a success. She didn't dance, but she watched the class in the classroom with Miss Julie and joined everyone for gym time. The next day she wore her tap shoes all day...now that she knows they make noise we may get her to dance in class!!










We had another action packed weekend. This week was Camdens Monster Bash birthday party! Christine kept stealing sweets and loved the snowcone machine! She spent a lot of time in the amazing bouncy house and chatting it up with her girlfriends!  Steven also got to hang with his friends :) They are both so lucky to have these great little buddies!!

After nap time that evening we went to Ryder's house for dinner. We missed seeing our friends and Vaughn's family joined us as well... It was great catching up. Kaenen ans Steven hung out on the rug for a bit. My how they have grown. Steven is bigger now, when they were a few weeks old he was so much smaller than Kaenen!

Sunday we spent more time with our amazing peeps at Avas birthday party! Ava is so great with Steven. She loves him :) he bounced and played while Christine continued to theive food! She also spent a lot of time at the awesome sand table!  We finished off the great weekend with dinner at Nana and Papas house.






Tonight Nana and Papa packed up the kiddos after we worked all day and met us at the park for pizza and swinging.  Are my kids not so freakin' adorable!!!



Everything would be 100% perfect if Uncle J and Shannon were coming out as planned. Unfortunately, Shannon is not feeling well and is in the hospital! We will really miss spending time with them :( Thinking of you Shannon. XoxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment