At two and a half months Christine is finally fitting into her 0 - 3 Month clothes! We can also get her to smile at us now! Because it has been over 110 outside we are not able to hang out by the pool, so we have been staying inside! Mommy is having trouble producing milk, and the milk that she does produce and pump while she is at work spoils :-(
7/27/09 - 2 Month Checkup - Christine had her two month checkup! They gave her some shots while we were there! She was a little out of sorts after the shots. She is now on a sleeping schedule of 10 pm to 4 am! Yay! Some days she will even go back to sleep after the 4:00 feeding and then sleep in bed with me until I have to get up for work at 5!
When I was in the shower this morning getting ready for work I heard her lying on the bed talking, sneezing and cooing! Mark was sleeping in the bed with her. I am the happiest I have been in my entire life. Just hearing my Baby Girl so happy on that bed - this kind of love and happiness is unexplainable!
07/29/09 - JCPenny - We signed up for a "Portrait Club Membership" at JCPenny today. This way we do not have any sitting fees when we come for pictures. You cannot tell from the images that were captured, but Christine was not in a very good mood during the pictures. We think it just wasn't the right time of day for her. They were very good with allowing us to take breaks to eat and cheer up before each picture!


No comments:
Post a Comment