Saturday, July 18, 2009

~ 2 Months ~

Mommy has been spending all her free time the past few days researching ways to increase her amount of breast milk.  I even ordered another herbal supplement to try.  I just want what is best for my Baby Girl!  Pumping at work isn't working out too well either! 


The night before Christine's 2 month birthday, I had to work until 10:00 pm!  Normally, she has been going to sleep right around 10.  I made Daddy keep her awake though until 10, so I could feed her and snuggle her before bed.  It wasn't until 11:30 that she fell asleep.  Then she woke up at 3:30, ate, and went back to sleep at 3:45. 


Mommy is very torn between working really hard and long hours so that she can be promoted.... and saying, forget it, I want to be at home with my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment