Thursday, June 4, 2009

~ Emails to Aunt Angelia ~

Being home with a newborn can be a lot of work.  I sent a few emails to Aunt Angelia from my blackberry:


May 29, 2009


Christine is sleeping on my chest.  I carry her around in her Moby Wrap and it allows me to use my hands!  I feel like I can actually get things done around the house like this!

June 3, 2009
I am trying not to work and trying to enjoy my time with my baby!  I finally got a good night’s sleep last night. The Dr said the baby needs one bottle of formula a day because she isn’t gaining enough weight.  My Mom slept over and did the middle of the night feeding! I slept like a log!

June 4, 2009

Christine slept so good last night AND she let me shower in the morning (she sat awake in her swing).  Now I have her in her wrap wearing her around the house – she loves it!  It allows me to do some small stuff, but nothing too dramatic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment